Midweek Lenten Worship will be held at Grace Lutheran each Wednesday throughout Lent.
Our theme this year is “Continuing in the Covenant of Baptism”.
Midweek Lenten Worship will begin Wednesday, March 9 and continue each Wednesday through April 6. We will meet at 6:30 pm in the sanctuary using Holden Evening Prayer.
The focus for each week is a portion of the baptismal covenant from the order for Affirmation of Baptism, which is not only used in the Rite of Confirmation but can also be used on special days in the church year and life of the congregation. Those promises will provide the themes for our five services:
- March 9 – To live among God’s faithful people
- March 16 – To hear the word of God and share in the Lord’s supper
- March 23 – To proclaim the good news of God in Christ through word and deed
- March 30 – To serve all people, following the example of Jesus
- April 6 – To strive for justice and peace in all the earth