- SOUP KITCHEN: Serves a meal to any one in need every Thursday at 11:30. Volunteers always needed.
- SHARE AND CARE: Volunteers are needed to help in the center. They provide assistance in a variety of ways.
- FOOD PANTRY: Volunteers needed to help serve the needs of the clients who come for food.
- LIBERTY CENTER: Offers temporary shelter to those who are homeless. Volunteers needed to help in the center.
- HABITAT FOR HUMANITY: Builds homes for qualified families. Volunteers are needed.
- MY BROTHER’S KEEPER: Offers financial help to the members of Grace Lutheran Church.
VILLAGE HOUSE: A safe place for parents and children. Volunteers needed.
ST. FRANCIS MINISTRY: Volunteers who lead a worship service for the residents of Elmwood at the Springs once or twice a year.
HOME BOUND COMMUNION: Volunteers who take Communion to members who are not able to attend worship.
LOVE IN ACTION: Volunteers who send notes of love to people who are going through a hard time.
WOMEN’S PROJECT DAY: Volunteers who sew quilts which are sent to those in need in other countries.
BRIDGE OF HOPE – A ministry that reaches out to the Hispanic community.
HOSPICE OF MEMORIAL HOSPITAL: A source of help for those experiencing the end of life.