- SOUP KITCHEN: Serves a meal to any one in need every Thursday at 11:30. Volunteers always needed.
- SHARE AND CARE: Volunteers are needed to help in the center. They provide assistance in a variety of ways.
- FOOD PANTRY: Volunteers needed to help serve the needs of the clients who come for food.
- LIBERTY CENTER: Offers temporary shelter to those who are homeless. Volunteers needed to help in the center.
- HABITAT FOR HUMANITY: Builds homes for qualified families. Volunteers are needed.
- LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR DAY: An Ecumenical group of volunteers who go out twice a year and help with small projects around the home and yard.
- MY BROTHER’S KEEPER: Offers financial help to the members of Grace Lutheran Church.
VILLAGE HOUSE: A safe place for parents and children. Volunteers needed.
CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL: Soup is made and delivered to those coming home from the hospital, grieving, or going through a difficult time.
PRAYER SHAWL MINISTRY: prayers shawls are made by members and given to anyone who is grieving, ill, or needs to feel the love of Christ.
HELP’S ON THE WAY: A source of help for those who need rides, help with small tasks around the house, errands.
ST. FRANCIS MINISTRY: Volunteers who lead a worship service for the residents of Elmwood at the Springs once or twice a year.
HOME BOUND COMMUNION: Volunteers who take Communion to members who are not able to attend worship.
LOVE IN ACTION: Volunteers who send notes of love to people who are going through a hard time.
DAA (Drug Addicts Anonymous) A 12 step program that meets in the dining room every Sunday night.
WOMEN’S PROJECT DAY: Volunteers who sew quilts which are sent to those in need in other countries.
BRIDGE OF HOPE – A ministry that reaches out to the Hispanic community.
HOSPICE OF MEMORIAL HOSPITAL: A source of help for those experiencing the end of life.