Sandusky County remains under the COVID-19 color RED.
All in-person worship is suspended at this time.
In an abundance of caution and to demonstrate a deep care for our neighbors as we work together to prevent the spread of COVID-19 throughout our community, the LIFT Congregations will limit social gatherings . Worshiping privately in our home “together” may not fulfill the spiritual connection for everyone, so we will continue to worship together in our parking lot!
Join us for Drive-In Church this Sunday, January 24, at 9:00 a.m.!
What you Need to Know:
- Service will begin at 9:00 a.m. in front of St. John’s Lutheran Church
- Enter St. John’s parking lot from Court St. or Clover St.
- Tune your radio to 89.7FM.
- Please remain in your car for the duration of the service.
- Worship will include Holy Communion. (Elements will be safely distributed to each car upon entering the parking lot.)
- Please print and bring your bulletin with you. We will have a limited supply.
(See below for attached bulletin link.)
- Offering buckets will be available at each exit. It is still recommended that you continue to contribute in your normal way (online, mail, drop in office door mail slot). If you wish to bring your offering with you, please use your church envelope and include your name.
- Please abide by all rules presented for worship.